Pokee & Blue
Pokee & Blue (Prototype)
Pokee & Blue is a procedural turn-based isometric rogue-like, where the right moves are required to survive forest. This is a prototype, some features may not work correctly, particularly on mobile devices.
How to play:
Moving costs a turn, moving into an object will attack it. Spells (when picked up) can be cast anytime before movement without a turn cost, but require recharging. Watch out for enemy attack patterns!
Press I to change control input method!
- Mouse Left Click - Move / Attack
- Mouse Right Click - Spell Cast
- Mouse Scroll-Wheel Hold - Spell select menu
- Tap Screen - Move / Attack
- Tap Spell Icon - Spell Cast
Gamepad Controls (Xbox)
- Left Analogue Stick - Point to tile / spell
- A Button - Move / Attack
- X Button - Spell Cast
- Left Trigger Hold - Spell select menu
- Arrow Keys - Point to tile / spell
- S Key - Move / Attack
- A Key - Spell Cast
- Shift Key Hold - Spell select menu
- + / - Key - Adjust volume
|Made with||GameMaker: Studio, Aseprite|
|Tags||Isometric, Pixel Art, Procedural Generation, Roguelike, Turn-based|
|Average session||A few seconds|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any), Smartphone|
|Links||Matt Hall Website|
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.